Linux Party [warning political]

George Orwell nobody at mixmaster.it
Fri Mar 18 23:25:11 UTC 2005

> I think what people are looking for is something like hipatia
> (http://www.hipatia.info/) which connects activists across Latin
> America/Spain/Italy and India. Hipatia generalizes from free
> software to 'promote freedom of (and free sharing of) knowledge,
> as the right of all human beings to access, use, create, modify
> and distribute knowledge freely and openly'.

If you believe that your information shakra is out of sync with mother
earths fire component, then I guess hipatia would be your place.

Here in latin america they have a good-deserved recognition for
claiming work that someone else has done. Also hipatia is known as
group that managed to alienate many in civil society to software
libre.

-P