Fw: Linux Party [warning political]

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Mar 15 19:49:19 UTC 2005

Sid Dabster claimed:
> In condemned the DDOS of SCO unlike Bruce Perens and
> several members of uk.comp.os.linux who claimed
> SCO had attacked themselves so they could blame
> the Linux community, this was a strang consipory
> idea, see Google groups for the details.

Bruce Perens condemned the SCO DOS. Please do your basic research
and read http://www.perens.com/Articles/SCO/DOS/ before attempting
to defame him. He wrote:

  Thus, I urge all persons who have sympathy for Free Software,
  Open Source, and Linux: [...]
  # Publicly deplore the attacks as an attempt to defame us,
  and not an effort of our community. Show others this notice.

I may not always agree with Bruce Perens, but it looks like he
condemned it (rightly IMO).

--
MJR/slef
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/