Fw: Linux Party [warning political]

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:16:57 UTC 2005

>--- Sid Dabster wrote:
>--- "Morris, Simon" <Simon.Morris at cmtww.com> wrote:
>> -----QUOTE SID DABSTER-----
>> .
>>   Today I have managed to get Steve Ballmer's office
>> fax number, if we had group we could on mass fax
>> that
>> number at particular day.
>> -----END QUOTE-----
>>

>I was against the DDOS attack on SCO as I said on the
>Usenet at the time, and as an innocent bystander
>whos inbox was filled with the MyDoom virus I did
>not like it. The reason I have not revealed
>the FAX number is that I am responisble.

Sid.

You said this evening that you have Steve Ballmers office fax number and
if 'we' had a group we could mass fax that number on a particular day.

Firstly how is this any different to Linux advocates DDOSing the SCO
site which is an activity you did not like? Which political point are
you trying to make by targeting his fax machine in this way?

Secondly if it was a good idea earlier this evening why have you now
U-turned under a mask of responsibility? It's either a good idea or not.

As I stated earlier in this discussion I think our energies can be
concentrated in a more positive manner

Best Rgds

~sm
Re: Fw: Linux Party [warning political]