FLOSS/Linux Political Party

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Thu Mar 3 09:30:34 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 19:36 -0500, Sid Dabster wrote:
> *** Proposal for a FLOSS/Linux Political Party ***

A political party would be the worst move ever.
1. Political parties tends to make enemies in other parties, that will
make our cause isolated to a tiny group of "fanatics". We may loose the
support currently being given us by nearly all parties.

2. Political parties tend to survive to their own objectives by
transforming themselves into vote-gathers and much nothing else, and
that would put the stone on our cause in the end.

Very IMHO.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l. - http://www.xsec.it
via Garofalo, 39 - 20133 - Milano
mobile: +39 329 328 7702
tel. +39 02 2953 4143 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399