Karten's WIPO Blog

Stefano Maffulli stef at zoomata.com
Tue Jun 21 09:38:39 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 15:03 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> I'd be more interested if Karsten advertised RDF Site Summary
> (RSS) to make it easier to subscribe to, as suggested weeks ago.

Sorry for not replying before, but the RSS feeds of all blogs and
folders in the fsfe.org site are available at
<normal url>/RSS

In karsten's case, that is:
http://www.fsfe.org/Members/gerloff/blog/RSS

> That said, I can't find the instructions on RSS switch-on that I
> was sent on the fsfe.org site anywhere. Would FSFE like fsfe.org
> members to communicate more?

Sorry, that's my personal fault :(

To enable syndacation in your personal folders you should go to URL
<your folder>/folder_contents and selec the 'syndacation' tab.  From
there, enable syndacation if it is not already enabled.

HTH
stef