Key escrow in the UK

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jul 28 23:07:46 UTC 2005

On 29-Jul-2005, Ben Finney wrote:
> On 28-Jul-2005, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
> > Now there are public calls by the Police to allow them to engage
> > in key escrow
>
> Why would cowardly murdering terrorists comply with key escrow law?

Other risks of key recovery laws are discussed in this paper, authored
by many cryptography heavyweights.

    <URL:http://www.schneier.com/paper-key-escrow.html>

--
 \     "I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then |
  `\        I thought 'Why should I? He never reads any of mine.'"  -- |