French Government Lobbied to Ban Free Software

miluz miluz at free.fr
Fri Dec 2 19:06:39 UTC 2005

miluz a écrit :

> Jerome Dominguez a écrit :
>
>> On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 11:32:49PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
>>

>>> Chris Lingard <chris at stockwith.co.uk>

>>> Here's a JFDI translation of
>>> http://eucd.info/index.php?2005/11/14/175-exclusif-amendement-interdisant-les-logiciels-non-equipes-de-mesures-techniques
>>>

>> Thanks.

>> Sebastien
>> Blondeel <blondeel at clipper.ens.fr> is handling the coordination of
>> the translations. I send to him your translation.
>>

> I've sent it yesterday. Camille Moulin is handling coordination for
> trad-gnu,

The problem is solve.

It seems that coordination between FSFE and FSF France needs time. Also
don't use french government adresses now (I'm not agree, but it's like
that).

If someone want to talk to a french organisator of
http://www.fsffrance.org/news/article2005-11-25.en.html
Please, contact Loïc Dachary to : +33 1 42 76 05 49 asap

M.