French Government Lobbied to Ban Free Software

Giuseppe De Francesco pino at defrancesco.info
Thu Dec 1 10:04:03 UTC 2005

That's the wrong answer. Is not only up to the French citizen. Is likely
to tell that the worldwide pressure that Amnesty International does on
each single HR violation is void, but is not. All of us can do some,
writing letters to the French Prime Minster AND the French President to
tell them that they just CAN'T decide that "I'm not free to share my
knowledge"... this is like to try to control my mind, so is a violation
of the basic Human Rights... no way! All of us we MUST write them and
collect undersignatures to the open letter and physically send it to them.

Don't think that this is just a French issue!

Cheers
Pino