Free Music License?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Aug 17 19:47:04 UTC 2005

"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams at gnu.org> wrote:
> You are quoted and attributed, in the header, see the Reference,
> Message-ID and To headers.  A 5th attribute isn't needed in my
> opinion.

I found no quote in any header and only one attribution,
in In-Reply-To. Neither GNU Mailutils nor GNUMail show the
In-Reply-To header by default, nor include it in the reply.
Please make your mailer behave in a more common way that
respects other authors.

> Who is MJ Ray who doesn't even know that he is being properly quoted
> and attributed, to decided that we actually need the right to modify
> music?

I'm me and I have made no claim about what "we" need. It would
seem that I'm not as arrogant as you! ;-)

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/