Official Firefox binaries non-free

Massimo Nuvoli massimo at nuvoli.to.it
Tue Apr 5 05:09:49 UTC 2005

Jeroen Dekkers ha scritto:
>>>It seems that Firefox binaries are covered by an end user license
>>>agreement that might even not allow redistribution
>>>and they contain proprietary code for error reporting: Talkback.

As i know in the Firefox community a discussion was made and all
people know about the issue of the "non free binary", this also before
the RMS interview.

I follow the italian translation project and i used this thread to
stimulate all the people to go in the right way.

I think no other action was necessary, the Mozilla project is not a
"clear" free software project, from the closed start, today is better,
tomorrow will be free.

:-)