short timing: "World Intellectual Wealth Organisation"

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Wed Oct 13 10:43:29 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am sure many of you will have seen the Geneva Declaration and may
even have supported it publicly.

A group of organisations and individuals felt that it was necessary to
support the Geneva Declaration and build upon it -- the result of this
initiative will be online at

 http://fsfeurope.org/documents/wiwo.en.html

which already exists -- although I would like to ask you to not
publish it or link to it before tomorrow, Oct 14th, which is when it
will be officially released.

If you or your organisation wish to be among the initial signatories,
please send mail to

 web at fsfeurope.org

until TONIGHT, 23:59.

Regards,