Copyright T-Shirt

Kevin Boergens kevin at boergens.de
Wed May 12 16:37:01 UTC 2004

Hi!

>Yes, I've thought about it and I haven't found anything better. If you
>got to any other conclusion, I'd love to hear about it.

Tell me a way to enforce copyright. We're talking about >1000000000
humans (not sure how many people have access to a PC)

I'm not sure, but I think that a law, which can't be enforced shouldn't
be imposed.

HAND,
    Kevin

PS: Maybe we should move to the general FSF discussion list

--
http://www.boergens.de
"Freedom requires effort if it is to be won and vigilance if it is to be main-