Copyright T-Shirt

João Miguel Neves joao at silvaneves.org
Tue May 11 17:09:02 UTC 2004

A Ter, 2004-05-11 às 17:26, Ricardo Andere de Mello escreveu:
> I still don't like the idea of aproving something just because there are
> worse options...

Have you tried? I've been studying copyright for a couple of years now
with the objective of finding something better than copyright. I
haven't. Everything I have is either something basic for copyright or a
small change away from copyright, even when I'm supposedly building the
set of rules from zero I always end up with something that is copyright
under the Bern Convention.

The only change I'd do to copyright as is at the moment (the EUCD hasn't
been implemented in Portugal yet), is the transmission of the
reproduction and distribution right to the set of "moral rights".

Yes, I've thought about it and I haven't found anything better. If you
got to any other conclusion, I'd love to hear about it.

--
						João Miguel Neves