Copyright T-Shirt

Bjoern Schiessle bes at schiessle.org
Mon May 10 15:40:02 UTC 2004

Hello,

Ricardo Andere de Mello <gandhi at quilombodigital.org> wrote:
> maybe fsfe, but, as far as I know, fsf (stallman) is against copyright.
> GPL "uses" copyright for self protection, but this does not means it
> believes in copyright. It's just like "use the same weapons".

i don't think so. Just look at the official fsf homepage they only
permit verbatim copying, that wouldn't be possible without
copyright. Another example would be the invariant sections of the GFDL.
I think they are against the power of todays copyright law but they
aren't generally against copyright.

Cheers,
Bjoern

--