Join the translators and proofreaders team!

Reinhard Mueller mueller at fsfeurope.org
Tue Jun 29 16:29:42 UTC 2004

Hi, all,

with the growing attention the FSF Europe attracts in many countries,
the need has arised to build up a flexible, responsive, and well
coordinated translator team.

Translating and proofreading texts is a precious contribution to the
work of the FSF Europe and an excellent chance to spontaneously take
part in the activities of the FSF Europe without long-term obligations.
The texts to translate will vary in length between a few lines and a few
pages.

We have created a mailing list to coordinate our efforts on translations
and proofreading. We will exchange original and translated texts over
this mailing list, so no special knowledge of systems like CVS is
necessary to join the team.

You can subscribe to the translators team mailing list at
http://mail.fsfeurope.org/mailman/listinfo/translators

Please also have a look at
http://www.fsfeurope.org/contribute/translators.en.html
for more information on how we will coordinate our translation efforts.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
Free Software Foundation Europe