what shall I do?

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at kemisten.nu
Thu Jan 8 20:47:31 UTC 2004

   > Oh please, copyright law doesn't protect non-free software more
   > then it protects free software, just take a look at the GNU
   > General Public License.  Non-free software comes from the
   > mentallity of a few people that consider it their "goal" to
   > deprive people of their rights.  It doesn't come from any law;
   > infact the law helps us with keeping our software free.  It is a
   > wonderfull double edged sword.

   IMHO, it's like playing soccer at the oponents field, with his
   ball, his judge and his rules. You can think you can win, but at
   the end, he can always change the rules.

Strangly, we are winning, people are aware of Free Software, people do
use Free Software.  And we tend to live in democratic societies where
we can actually change the laws.

Cheers.