Linux history as a sequel of trademark charges

Werner Heuser Werner.Heuser at web.de
Sun Feb 15 15:12:44 UTC 2004

Hello,

after I have been charged from the owners of the trademark Obelix for
my project MobiliX, I became aware of more and more trademark
cases in the Linux world. There have been FOSS and commercial
projects been charged. I have made a survey of the cases
I know (but due to legal reasons I can't mention all of them) here:
http://tuxmobil.org/html_legal/sequel.html
Could you please check that survey and tell me if I have missed
some cases.

I will turn the results into a presentation about
Trademark Threats Against FOSS Projects
http://tuxmobil.org/html_legal/
at the Libre Software Meeting in Bordeaux this summer.

	Thank you

	Werner

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86