FSF Europe booth at FOSDEM 2003

Volker Dormeyer v.dormeyer at ixolution.de
Thu Feb 12 21:48:24 UTC 2004

Hi all,

its FOSDEM time again... the Free Software Developers Meeting [1] will take
place from 21st to 22nd of February 2004 in Brussels, Belgium.

      [1] http://www.fosdem.org

Like last year, we are organizing a booth to represent the FSF Europe at
FOSDEM 2004. So we are looking for people who'd like to help us to man the
booth on both days. Our main issues will be to talk to people about much
things concerning Free Software and to sell merchandise material like GNU
Pins, T-Shirts and so on.

This can be chance to get more involved into Free Software issues, as
well. Please let me know, if you are interested and tell me when do you
like to help us (both days, one day or even some hours).

Thanks,
Volker

--
 Volker Dormeyer	<volker at ixolution.de>