GPL rules with borrowed application

Axel Schulz axel at schulz.ph
Thu Feb 12 09:28:35 UTC 2004

Hi @all!

I do not know all the legal aspects of the GPL but I could imagine that you cannot publish a software under the GPL and disallow to take copies of the software at the same time. That would contradict the GPL, wont it?
In this case, I suppose, software and hardware are easily sepereatable. (?)

regards,
Axel