Question regarding an article fromMicrosft Hellas's CEO

Ricardo Andere de Mello gandhi at quilombodigital.org
Sun Feb 8 21:39:54 UTC 2004

On Saturday 07 February 2004 11:12, Frank Heckenbach wrote:
> Joao Ribeiro da Silva wrote:

> But we're talking about malicious programs. They could easily

well... we're talking about humans... with a little effort we sent people to
the moon. We can do anything.

Comparing windows and gnu/linux security, I would say gnu/linux is more
secure, just because the programmers and administrators are more prepared.

And to end my view, I would use gnu/linux, even if it was less secure, so what
is the point of discussing this? ;-)

[]s, gandhi

--
Ricardo Andere de Mello