Question regarding an article from Microsft Hellas's CEO

Giannis Stoilis giannis at stoilis.gr
Wed Feb 4 09:00:34 UTC 2004

Hello,
I am the Secretary of the Hellenic Linux Users Group(http://www.hellug.gr/)
In an interview given by "Microsoft Hellas
S.A."(http://www.microsoft.com/hellas/) CEO(Mr. Christos Tsagkos) at the
Hellenic Financial Newspaper Naftemporiki(E-WORKING Manazine, Page 4,
Answer to the 4th question - http://www.naftemporiki.gr/[greek only]),
there was an abstract saying, word by word: "Let me start by saying
that, according to a recert reasearch by IDC, Windows is the least
vulnerable operating system, regarding security issues. The research
indicates that there are more than twice number of viruses for Linux
than for Windows". I have searched every recent research from IDC but I
haven't found that information.
What do you advise us to do? We have already contacted IDC and waiting
for a response.

Thank you in advance
Regards
- Giannis Stoilis