Letter I have sent all Irish & British MEP's

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Aug 6 17:22:56 UTC 2004

On 2004-07-31 15:05:21 +0100 Alan McMahon <pam at indicia.co.uk> wrote:

> Do you happen to have an up-to-date email list for UK and Irish MEP's?

http://www.europarl.org.uk/index.htm should list all UK ones somewhere
in its pages.

As ever, I recommend people ask questions in letters to MEPs so they
(or their office) are more likely to reply. I'm also interested in the
replies you get back, even if they are just cut-and-pastes of the
party policy.

> Also, when is the date of the vote, and, is there anything I might say
> beyond my rather  cobbled letter of today (attached)

I don't think we know the date of the vote yet. There is a long
plenary in late September and a shorter one in late October and I
believe it will be during one of those. Details should appear on
http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/oeil/oeil_ViewDNL.ProcedureView?lang=2&procid=5974

I probably should add this to http://www.affs.org.uk/government/ as it
seems to be a FAQ in many places. I would welcome suggestions for
other useful additions to that page.

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast