Satellite-Transmission! ; ) Re: Software patents conference in Brussels

Robert Michel mail at RobertMichel.de
Tue Sep 16 12:29:12 UTC 2003

Salve FSF-friends,

small update, EbS will only translate the broadcast of the press conference in
only 2 languages (at the moment):

"1. for the moment we will translate only in 4 languages (0R/EN/FR and DE),
i've corrected the schedule.
This might change on the last moment please check the schedule."

Greetings
rob