Nature: WIPO to Address Free Public Goods

Kenneth Peiruza kpeiruza at gnunetworks.com
Thu Jul 17 18:00:33 UTC 2003

Hi all,

The urls shown are great but you need to be a payment user in order to
access them.

However we do security audits and have found some ways to read nature
articles , after explaining them the ways it can be done by email, we
have received no answer.

This is the question, is illegal explaining how to do it? no ugly tricks
nor cracking systems is requiered, no decryption of user-pdfs,etc ...

Pelase, answers :)

--
--------

Faithfully yours,