Founding GNU-Usergroups

sreumann at community-org.de sreumann at community-org.de
Thu Jul 17 10:53:07 UTC 2003

     Hi,

I´m in the process of founding a GNU Usergroup in Hamburg and helping to
found other groups in other parts of germany. At the time beeing there
exists a very spartanic website www.gnu-forum.de and a mailinglist. In
the near future I´ll make a "real" site with zope. In Hamburg we have
allready a location and some people to start with. I think we can have
the first "official" meeting in the middle of august. Georg Greve has
allready promised to mention the group in the Brave-GNU-World. If
somebody wants to found a group in his or hers vicinity I´ll be
delighted to help in any way I can. Their are people of almost all parts
of germany on the mailinglist.

   Kind regards

             Sven