German proposal

João Miguel Neves joao at silvaneves.org
Tue Jan 14 13:03:01 UTC 2003

The portuguese proposal is in:
http://www.ansol.org/docs/projecto-lei.pt.html

It's only in portuguese, sorry. A good reference for that kind of things
is: http://www.bfsf.it/legislazione/ - even if the last update is
August. If you have the same problems I had before (the site failed on
me for some weeks, I have a mirror in my computer).

All politicians will ask you on what angle will the proposal be
attacked. Check http://softwarechoice.org/ for arguments and the
peruvian proposal links for answers to them.

Good luck.