Your FREE Cell Phone is Ready to Ship!

Free Cell Shipping Department freeprizepalace at freeprizepalace.email-publisher.com
Thu Jan 9 20:06:00 UTC 2003

********************Free Prize Palace Newsletter*******************

Get a FREE New Digital Cell Phone!
Includes FREE 3,000 nights and weekends
minutes, FREE Voicemail, FREE Paging, FREE
caller ID, FREE call waiting & FREE 3-way
calling. Hurry - this is a limited time offer!

Click Here:
http://c.tfmb.net/maaaLqBaaVfkVabblYKb/

AOL users click here </a>

Have a profitable day,
Free Prize Palace

***You have received this email because you visited our site
or a partner site and commenced registration to receive our
newsletter. If you feel that you have received this email in
error or would like to unsubscribe, please follow the instructions
below or simply reply to this mailing. We take great care
in removing subscribers in a timely manner.

To unsubscribe from these mailings, please click here:
http://FreePrizePalace.tfmb.net/?aaaay2.abblYK.aaaLqB.aaaaab.aaaaaa.discussion@fsfeurope.org