It's happening now! where are you???

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Jan 8 12:26:00 UTC 2003

On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:30:32 +0100, Jan Wildeboer said:

> Should the list-maintainer start thinking about using better filters?

Forget about it.  The only way to solve this is to close the mailing
(subscriber only post) and have someone to approve the other postings.
We do this for the gnupg.org hosted mailing lists and this works quite
well.

However, I have noticed more and more spam with faked From headers
which will eventually lead to spam on the MLs again.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner