Directory & Book on Power Sector in India

International Publications & Information Services ipis at vsnl.net
Mon Jan 6 20:40:02 UTC 2003

Hello!

Season's Greetings to you and your family!

We are pleased to offer the following Book titles:

1. 'Directory of Key Personnel in Power Industry' (2002) in India

2. 'Tariff Schedules of Electric Power Supply Utilities in India'- 2002

1. Directory of Key Personnel in Power Industry' (2002) in India
 ***Only Limited Copies Available***
The Publication contains the Contact Details of Key Personnel in the Generation,
Transmission & Distribution Sectors in India. It also contains the Names and
Addresses of Key Regulatory Authorities and other Authorities connected with
the Indian Power Sector.

The Directory necessarily contains Contact Details like Names, Designation, Addresses,
Telephone Numbers, Fax Numbers of several Management Level representatives in
the same organisation and wherever possible the Email and Web-Address of the
organisation.

The contents of the Directory are:

Section 1 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in Ministries/ Departments
in Power & Allied Sectors.

Section 2 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in Central Sector Utilities/
Organisations. Section 2 is divided in 3 parts:
Part I is on Power Utilities/ Undertakings
Part II is on Corporations/ Companies
Part III is on Others

Section 3 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in State Power Sector. Section
3 is divided in 3 parts:
Part I is on State Electricity Boards/ Corporations
Part II is on Electricity Regulatory Commissions
Part III is on Electricity Departments

Section 4 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in Private Sector Utilities.

Section 5 contains Contact Details of Key Personnel in Private Sector Independent
Power Producers/ Promoters (Region wise).

Section 6 is on Additional Cos. in Power Sector in India.

2. Tariff Schedules of Electric Power Supply Utilities in India- 2002
The Publication contains details of the tariff for the following categories of
consumers in India:
- Domestic
- Commercial
- Agricultural
- Industrial LT & HT

The Contents of the Book are detailed Tariffs of the Electric Power Supply Utilities
(State Power Utlities, Central Power Utilities as well as Private Power Utilities)
in India presented Regionwise for Domestic Supply, Non Domestic Supply, LT Industrial
Supply, HT Industrial Supply, Agricultural Pumping Supply, Street Lighting Supply,
Railway Traction etc

***************
MORE DETAILS
***************
For more details and other Book titles on Infrastructure and allied sectors,
visit us at www.IndiaCore.com and click on the BookStore link.

******************
Partial List of Buyers
******************
Alstom, Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission, Bajaj Electricals Limited,
BHP Billiton Petroleum, British Gas, CEDTI, Central Power Research Institute,
CMC Limited, Coen Bharat Limited, CRISIL, Crompton Greaves Limited, Cummins Power
Solutions Limited, Dresser Valve, Embassy of India in Bhutan, Embassy of Sweden,
Enercon India Limited, Fisher-Xomos Sanmar Limited, High Commission of India
in Nigeria, IEA Coal Research- UK, Indian Institute of Technology- Roorkee, Indian
Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association, Infotech Enterprises Limited, Kirloskar
Oil Engines Limited, Larsen & Toubro Limited, Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory
Commission, Mitsui & Co. Limited, Monnet International Limited, NEG Micon India
Private Limited, PRAYAS, PRS Permacel Private Limited, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Pvt Ltd, Richards Butler International Law Firm, SBI Capital Markets Limited,
SPIC JEL Engineering Construction Limited, Surana & Surana International Attorneys,
USEA, VA Tech Hydro India Pvt Limited amongst many others

..

ORDERING INFORMATION

TO ORDER the above mentioned book, simply send us your mailing details including
name, address, phone, fax and email along-with your cheque/ draft favoring 'International
Publications & Information Services' payable at New Delhi, India to the below
mentioned address. You could also order by VPP or Cash on Delivery in India.

You could also use the Order Form below and mail/ courier this order form along-with
the payment.

Sincerely

Priya Kapoor
International Publications & Information Services
Email: ipis at bol.net.in / ipis at vsnl.net
www.IndiaCore.com

----------------------------------------------------- Cut Here -----------------------------------------

ORDER FORM

_____ Yes, I would like to order _____ copy/ copies of the following Book/ Books

**************************
PRICE PER COPY (Any Title)
**************************

For Orders & Deliveries in Delhi & NCR in India: Rs 1500 plus Rs 50 for Courier
and Handling

For Orders & Deliveries outside Delhi & NCR in India: Rs 1500 plus Rs 100 for
Courier and Handling

For International Orders & Deliveries: Limited Period Special Price- US $ 100
(Regular Price- USD 150) plus Shipping & Handling as applicable

Name:________________________________________________________________

Designation:___________________________________________________________

Company:___________________________________________________________

Type of Organisation:__________________________________________________
(e.g. Law firm, Construction firm, Finance firm, Consultancy Firm)

Address:_____________________________________________________________

State, Pin Code & Country: ______________________________________________

Tel: (Please specify country code and area code)______________________________

Fax: (Please specify country code and area code)______________________________

Email:________________________________________________________________

URL (Website):________________________________________________________

Order Date:____________________________________________________________

Payment Information:

Our mode of payment is ___ Cheque/ ___ Demand Draft/ ___ VPP or CVC. (Please
tick the correct response)

We are enclosing our Cheque/ DD drawn in favor of 'International Publications
& Information Services' payable at New Delhi, INDIA dated _______________ bearing
no. ____________ for Rs. / US $_______________ drawn on ________________________

Please send this form alongwith the payment through Courier to:

International Publications & Information Services, 114 B, Jaina Tower II, District
Centre, Janak Puri, New Delhi 110 058. INDIA

If you intend sending us your order through Postal Mail, then please use our
Mail Box address:

International Publications & Information Services, P.O. Box 6650, New Delhi 110
018. INDIA

NOTE:

1.       Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.

2.      All orders except VPP/ CVC orders must be prepaid. Please note that there
are no refunds.

3.     All orders are shipped immediately after receipt and credit of payments
to our Account. For faster deliveries, send us DD or cheque payable at New Delhi.
Please avoid sending outstation cheques.

4.      If you wish to send us your Orders through Courier, please send your
order along-with the payment at our office address only.

5.       For orders being sent through Ordinary Postal Mail, kindly send them
at our Mail Box address.

6.       For Indian Orders & Deliveries Only: All Indian Orders are despatched
through reputed Courier Companies. Lesser handling rates would apply if you wish
to receive your orders through Indian Postal Service. Please email us at ipis at vsnl.net
for the applicable rates. At remote places in India, where there is no direct
Courier service, we shall use Indian Postal Service.

7.       For International Orders and Deliveries: All International Orders are
shipped through Air Mail of Indian Postal Service.  If you prefer speedier deliveries,
we could send the Books through International Courier Companies like DHL, UPS,
Airborne Express etc. In this case, Shipping & Handling Rates will vary. Please
confirm the exact rates before placing your order by sending us an email at ipis at vsnl.net
along-with your location and your Country. If you prefer to use your own Courier
account, please provide your account number: ____________________________

We also accept orders in other freely convertible currencies like Euro, Pound,
Deutsche Mark, Franc etc. Contact us for rates in the currency of your choice.

We also accept payments through Wire Transfer. Please contact us for our Bank
Account details and SWIFT code.

8.       For VPP/ CVC Orders in India: You could also place your orders through
VPP (Value Paid on Postage) of Indian Post or CVC (Cash Value Collect) of Elbee
Express Courier in India. If you wish to place order for the book through VPP
or CVC , the VPP or CVC charges would be in addition to the total price of the
book i.e. Book price plus applicable Postage and Handling Charges. Please send
us an email at ipis at vsnl.net to confirm the total charges. Further, the VPP is
normally delivered within 10 days and CVC within 4 days.

9.       If you wish to order more than one copy of the book, please send us
an email at ipis at vsnl.net to confirm the applicable Postage/ Courier/ Shipping
and Handling charges.