[Patents] W3C Patent Policy Comments That Failed to Get Posted

David Allouche david at allouche.net
Fri Jan 3 09:38:12 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 12:21:59PM +0100, David Allouche wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 12:33:07AM -0500, Seth Johnson wrote:
> >
> > To the W3C Patent Policy Working Group:
> >
> > I have received the following comments from various other
> > online sources, all indicating that they have been sent to
> > the www-patentpolicy-comment at w3.org list.
>
> For the record, I also sent a comment which was bounced. I received
> the following error message. However, visiting the provided URL gives
> me an error.

It seems it was (at least in my case) only a temporary glitch is the
archival approving system. I just tried that URI again and could
confirm my message for archival. I then checked and my message was
there.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-patentpolicy-comment/2003Jan/

Sorry for the noise.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org
   david at allouche.net  |    allouche at texmacs.org
TeXmacs is NOT a LaTeX front-end and is unrelated to emacs.