[Patents] W3C Patent Policy Comments That Failed to Get Posted

David Allouche david at allouche.net
Wed Jan 1 11:21:59 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 12:33:07AM -0500, Seth Johnson wrote:

> To the W3C Patent Policy Working Group:
>
> I have received the following comments from various other
> online sources, all indicating that they have been sent to
> the www-patentpolicy-comment at w3.org list.

For the record, I also sent a comment which was bounced. I received
the following error message. However, visiting the provided URL gives
me an error.

    id not found

    Error: There is no message with id:
    9b1467c302ebfd641803eedbb11c51c58c7d0db0. Please make sure you have
    cut and pasted the URI correctly.

I am not asking for user support. But you activist types may find this
information useful to try extend the comment submission period. If a
technical failure occured at the end of the comment submission period,
it is reasonable to ask for an extension.

----- Forwarded message from W3C List Manager <aa-sender at w3.org> -----