Simple Affiliate Program-25 Percent

100 Candles a.dfbfece at 1stopdeals.com
Mon Feb 24 20:17:47 UTC 2003

Dear Business Owner:

I was browsing your site and would like to invite you to participate in our Affiliate Program - a simple and rewarding system to generate monthly revenue.  I liked your site because it represents a level of high quality, on par with ours and serves our target demographic.

We offer 25% commissions on affiliate sales of beautiful candles and accessories.  Please visit our site, so that you can become acquainted with our fine line of products.

When filling out the registration form, you will be asked for a Federal Tax ID Number (TIN).  At this stage, you can simply enter "123456789" to sign up.  A TIN might be required at some later point in time, when you reach over $600 in commissions.

Regards,

Cathy E. Robertson

Affiliate Marketer

Candles & Gifts Affiliate Program Registration
http://www.1stopdeals.com/clk1.asp?711064-1133-35154240546

To remove yourself from this list, please click here:
http://www.1stopdeals.com/r2.asp?t=bg&i=35154240546
AOL: <A HREF="http://www.1stopdeals.com/r2.asp?t=bg&i=35154240546">Click here</A>