Moving Away From GAS??

eagleattitude at mail.net eagleattitude at mail.net
Fri Feb 14 20:17:47 UTC 2003

Many leaders are moving away from GAS, Legal, ISP's and
they are finding a home with a company that has
twice the payout (same $150 start-up) and a TON
of credibility.

This companies leading product has been featured in
87 Major News Media Publications in the last year alone.

The list includes:  The Wall Street Journal, The N.Y. Times, CNN, Newsweek and Money Magazine just to name a few!

The media has fallen in love with the product because it
can show 130 Million people how to save $300 - $1500
in there first few months or 100% of their money back!

The compensation plan will pay as much as $100.00
for every $150.00 sale in your left & right legs.

Our Success team is driving a power leg of volume
so one side of your 'cash-cow' will already be built.

To learn more, call 888-413-9906 and follow my instructions.