Stylesheets

Andreas K. Foerster akf1 at AKFoerster.de
Tue Feb 11 09:48:49 UTC 2003

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 10:49:36PM +0100, Benedikt Wildenhain wrote:

> At the moment software-patents in Europe are not legalized yet,

but the world wide web is world wide...
So are we safe or not? (I mean THIS patent)
Should stylesheets be avoided or not?
(I'm writing a small tool, that creates HTML code with stylesheets)

I mean there was also a patent on code for GIF files and the FSF in
America stopped using it and warned people.
<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.html>
I'm wondering, if stylesheets is any different.
The FSF in America doesn't use stylesheets, but they don't write
anything about it...?

--
Tschuess
	Andreas