Stylesheets

Xavi Drudis Ferran xdrudis at tinet.org
Mon Feb 10 23:34:54 UTC 2003

I agree we should all spend our time trying to stop this directive
(which is both necessary and still possible if we try).

But I don't understand this:

El Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 10:49:36PM +0100, Benedikt Wildenhain deia:
> were accepted. The article mentions prior-art which possibly will not
> exist in the new european patent law. Until now we still have a chance

I don't see how the new directive can change prior art (well, Elly Pooij
van Gorsel MEP has proposed some minor change, but it is not yet voted, and
I don't see how it relates to the subject).

--
Xavi Drudis Ferran
xdrudis at tinet.org