Stylesheets

Chema Mateos rinzewind at wanadoo.es
Mon Feb 10 22:46:18 UTC 2003

> http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,17741,00.html. At the moment
> software-patents in Europe are not legalized yet, although around 30.000
> were accepted. The article mentions prior-art which possibly will not
> exist in the new european patent law. Until now we still have a chance
> that these patents will not be legalized in Europe. For further
> information see: http://swpat.ffii.org/ (multilingual) or
> http://patinfo.ffii.org/ (German).

	I think that should be a priority for all free software
users/developers now in Europe. Go write your country's Europarliament
members now, and inform them about this.

	Best regards,

	Chema.
--
               Chema Mateos - RinzeWind
  |Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter|
 rinzewind at wanadoo.es | rinzewind at eurielec.etsit.upm.es
PGP: http://www.eurielec.etsit.upm.es/~rinzewind/key.txt
            Jabber ID: rinzewind at jabber.org