BSD IS Free Software too

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Feb 10 17:15:23 UTC 2003

Hello again Leon,

I noticed that I made a small error as well.

In my last email I said:

 `` That's utterly wrong. GPL is as much opensource as much as BSD (well, the
modified version, which is what most BSD instances are) is Free Software. ''

Please, scrap that. It should read:

 `` That's utterly wrong. GPL is as much opensource as BSD is Free
    Software. ''

This is an example of what happens when one doesn't carefully check the facts.

Sorry for misleading you in that regard, Rui

+ So let's do it...?