More info on the FLA?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Wed Feb 5 17:36:41 UTC 2003

Thanks for your response, I think I understand the FLA now.

> Generally questions about the FLA should be posted to
> fla at fsfeurope.org.
[...]
> It was discussed among the FSFs, the lawyers we work with on a regular
> basis and also the associate organizations and people we work with on
> a normal basis.

I don't understand why the FSFs aren't more open/public with their
dealings but surely that is another long thread in itself.

>  co> RMS is not mentioned anywhere at all.
>
> But of course Richard was in the loop
[...]
> But the FSF is indeed more than Richard.

Agreed, but, people know Richard, his name carries a lot of weight.
Not a terribly important issue either way.

>  co> Will there be an FSF-e presence at FOSDEM?

> Yes.
> There will be a booth and several of the FSF Europe members (including
> myself).

FOSDEM just gets better...

See you all there.
Ciaran O'Riordan