Most recent full copy of Directive on patentability of computer implemented inventions

Wouter Vanden Hove wouter.vanden.hove at pandora.be
Thu Aug 14 00:46:15 UTC 2003

Op do 14-08-2003, om 01:54 schreef Niall Douglas:
> In fact, all IP law for anything
> representable inside a computer needs completely rewriting.

I agree. In the US academic interest is growing with people like Lessig,
Boyle, Zithrain, ...
There are a very interesting organisations like the EFF, the Berkman
Center for Internet and Society, The Center for the Public Domain,
Public Knowledge, ...

Why don't we have similar organisations here?
Is the situation less severe in Europe or are many academics just not
paying attention?

Wouter Vanden Hove
http://www.opencursus.be
http://textbook.wikipedia.org