Most recent full copy of Directive on patentability of computer implemented inventions

Niall Douglas s_fsfeurope2 at nedprod.com
Tue Aug 12 19:54:09 UTC 2003

Does anyone have a copy of the above going before the september
plenary session? I've looked all over europarl and just can't find a
modern copy.

I could probably get my MEP to get it if needs be. BTW, I think I
have over half the Irish MEP's against the directive in its current
form now. If I could get a recent copy, I can propose one simple
wording change which would completely change the impact (ie; patent
implementation not idea). Circulate widely that single amendment and
who knows, we might avert US-style software patents!

Cheers,
Niall