mailman

Ludovic PĂ©net lpenet at nerim.net
Sat Apr 5 12:36:22 UTC 2003

Hello.

A short mail to say that I am fed up with the way administrators do not
care at all about the poor installation of mailman for fsf europe.
Today, one more "membership disabled" because of bounces that happen
only with FSFE... And that does not take in account the tons of dummy
bounce messages that people get on the webmasters mailing list.
Many people complained about that on one of the mailing lists or
directly to the owners... What should we finally do to see this problem
finally corrected? This situation lasts for *weeks* (maybe months)!

Best regards,

Ludovic