Volunteers needed -- FSF Europe at LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 2002

Volker Dormeyer V.Dormeyer at t-online.de
Tue Sep 10 10:15:14 UTC 2002

Hello everyone,

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo from October 29th to 31st in Frankfurt
(Germany) is one of the most important tradeshows around "Free Software"
in Germany.

To be present with the "FSF Europe" we are going to organize a booth
in the ".org" section of "LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 2002".

To man the booth, we are looking for additional volunteers who like to
represent the "FSF Europe" during the tradeshow. The tradeshow itself
will take three days and it would be good to have at least two people
every day to represent the "FSF Europe". It would be ideal to have
incl. me three people a day to man the booth.

If you are interested in helping us to man the booth please contact me
and tell me when do you like to help (the day/days/hours you wish to
participate).

Thanks and regards,
Volker

 Volker Dormeyer # v.dormeyer at t-online.de