introduction

Onno Timmerman Onno.timmerman at s-p-a.be
Fri Nov 29 14:19:33 UTC 2002

My view is off a left and equil open world.
I also truly hope people will change their view off politicians. They
should actualy ask them question, ask for answers, demand reason. Mail
them, it realy works. For example the software patent guideline from
Europe. How many people have send their concernce to a parlmentarian
about this?

I'm not a politician I'm just working for them and introducing free
software at my best ability. It's not easy as they have little knowledge
about IT as a whole. Let stand to get them read and invest energie in
free software.
But I managed to get at least free software in the official party
programe of sp.a. So