[Osdem]RMS et al on software patents at the European Parliament

Guy Van Den Bergh super at linux.be
Tue Nov 19 17:40:26 UTC 2002

Hi,

I did register yesterday, and got a response within a few hours...
Maybe I should note you will have to mention your full address (security
reasons it seems), and you will get a badge when checking in at the
event. Quote:

"Yes I can confirm but I need your address to register you because
security rules are very strict. The security service will prepare a
badge that you can pick up from 1:30 on at the entrance of the ASP
builing of European Parliament.
Thanks
L. Van de Walle"

Regards,