[Osdem]RMS et al on software patents at the European Parliament

David GLAUDE Mailing dglaudemailing at gmx.net
Sun Nov 17 08:53:42 UTC 2002

Actually, having limited space is a good news. ;-)
With a bit of mobilisation we can make it a very visible event
inside the European Parlement.
If people need to stack in order to participate,
there is obviously a big interest on this topic.

The most important information is that in order to get
physical access to within the European Parlement, you need
to be identifyed as comming to the conference (security issue).

This mean you have to contact first:
Laurence Van de Walle
lvandewalle at europarl.eu.int
If ever the room is overfull, she will tell you.

Other working link:
http://www.greens-efa.org/fr/press/detail.php?id=1176&lg=fr
A few news over the net:
http://www.e-arenas.org/FRhome.asp#2065
Even more interesting link on Linux FR
http://linuxfr.org/2002/11/15/10322.html
where people organise themself to get from various location in France.

Translation and similar news into your news site or your mailing list are
welcome.
Various Belgian Linux User Group have been contacted.
Belgian University and Computer Science dep. should start soon.

Poster are available from Laurence Van de Walle if you have a public place
with a lot of potential interested people (University, User Group, ...).

David GLAUDE