Companies and Patents

Alexandre Dulaunoy alex at conostix.com
Sun May 12 15:24:19 UTC 2002

At Cisco, it's like that too. You have also an online patent registration
for the employee. (and you also get your name on the patent wall)

Of course, the copyright holder is Cisco and only Cisco.

I hope we can see in future a wall with all the employee doing Free
Software under a "copyleft" style license.

Software Patent is really a pain.

adulau