Italian e-govt investment and aid

Alessandro Rubini rubini at gnu.org
Sat May 11 16:31:20 UTC 2002

> I'm in the wrong place, (and I don't speak Italian) can someone else
> take on the task of lobbying the Italian govt on this?

It's more easily said than done.  Italy is really in the thirld world
WRT free software. We are really few people and with very minor
connections to the parliament (and no link at all with government).

I don't think this is going to introduce any more free software in the
public arena, and I don't think we'll manage to have any voice in this.

/alessandro