LTT

Benjamin Drieu bdrieu at april.org
Sun May 5 13:09:53 UTC 2002

Loic Dachary <loic at gnu.org> writes:

>  > You should probably ask who they have as a speaker and (in doubt)
>  > point out to them that they should replace FSF Europe by FSF North
>  > America.
>
> 	Hug. That seems to be a pretty confused situation. They display
> FSF + FSF Europe + GNU as "partners", that's why I thought someone would
> know.

The fact is that for Paris event (which I'm the responsible for APRIL)
APRIL is a partner and represents the FSF as past years (we have a
free booth).  As APRIL is an affiliate organization of the FSF Europe
and as they invite Frédéric Couchet as a speaker in Paris, I guess
this is the reason why they display FSFE as a partner.

Cheers,
Benj

o Benjamin Drieu:       bdrieu at april.org
                        benj at grassouille.org