Letter to Microsoft

Thorsten Haude fsf at thorstenhau.de
Sun May 5 10:37:18 UTC 2002

Hi,

I read a great letter (2002-04-08) from the Peruvian Congressman Dr.
Edgar David Villanueva Nuñez to the Peruvian General Manager of
Microsoft regarding a proposed law about Free software in public
administration.

English translation of the letter:
http://www.gnu.org.pe/resmseng.html

The original in Spanish
http://www.gnu.org.pe/rescon.html

Microsoft's letter
http://www.gnu.org.pe/mscarta.html

The proposed law
http://www.gnu.org.pe/proley2.html

I searched my personal list archive but couldn't find anything about
Peru, so I thought I might point it out. The letter is the best text
about the issue that I'm aware of.

I contacted Señor Villanueva Nuñez about a German translation of the
letter. Is there already any work done on this? Is there anybody willing
to help? Native speakers of Spanish are escpecially welcome.

Thorsten
--
If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
	- Sir Isaac Newton