LTT

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Sat May 4 18:04:01 UTC 2002

 || On Fri, 3 May 2002 01:18:11 +0200
 || Loic Dachary <loic at gnu.org> wrote:

 ld> http://www.ltt.de/linux-at-work.2002/brussels

 ld> 	shows

 ld> Power Panel

 ld> "Open Source vs. Proprietary Software - benefits, problems, and
 ld> implementation strategies"

 ld> Panelists will include representatives from: Computer Associates,
 ld> FSF Europe, Hewlett-Packard, LinuxBelgium.net, Open Solution
 ld> Providers, Raining Data

 ld> 	who will be speaking there ? I don't see this event on the
 ld> fsfeurope.org page.

I don't know.

Normally it was the people from the FSF North America speaking at the
"Linux @ work" events (Bob Chassell made regular appearances there).

For some reason they cannot afford to pay for his flight this year, so
they asked me to give a keynote on their event in Frankfurt that I
haven't decided on yet.

You should probably ask who they have as a speaker and (in doubt)
point out to them that they should replace FSF Europe by FSF North
America.

Regards,
Georg

--